Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's my recent additions, just off to post office now to pick another up.
The Ark Yak 9 will need some tidying up as it's a bit crude with lots of flash.

Yak 9 close ups as requested Wurger. Instructions are all in Cyrillic so no chance of me understanding them. Quality is on par with an old vintage 60's kit but for £10 can't grumble.

Three spruces and a canopy which will need the future/Klear treatment!!!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 4.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Nice catches right there. Pretty interested in the HB me-262. Been looking at it @ my LHS for a few times already, but couldn't quite decide wether I wanted to get it or not. A few shots of the sprues would be greatly appreciated...perhaps I could be convinced to get it The YaK-9 looks like an interesting project too BTW. Ever since building a Trumpeter MiG-3 I've been looking into building some more Russian fighters

Last edited:

Thank you. Looking like there is some of work ahead of you. Good luck.

Just arrived today is this monogram double kit for $10. It includes the excellent P-47C Razorback and the obscure experimental Do 335, an odd choice for an air combat pair!

I FINALLY got the 1/90 Revell Santa maria, cost me $13.50 but its still in shrink wrap and has the 500 anniversary box like my Nina and Pinta, so now I have the set.

Hi Chaps,my Chris bought me a few kits for christmas,

Arado ar234 by frog
AN2 colt by Revell
dh vampire by revell

all 1/72nd she's getting good at finding things on the internet,i hadn't seen the frog kit even advertised

Users who are viewing this thread