Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes, you need to post all your models in your place. I bet that would make for much entertainment in an extended thread. Certainly you don't have many of them in your diaroma guise, that truly would be impressive.

I've only got about 20 or so built aircraft these days, spanning 30 years! I gave a lot to a couple of museums, and former aircrew etc., probably in the region of 100 models in the last 20 years. Also got about a dozen or so military vehicle models, plus roughly 20 - 25 figures, all done ready for a rather large diorama depicting the 21st Panzer Division in Normandy. Built that lot over the past ten or twelve years - someday I'll get around to doing the diorama, once I figure out where to put it!
But, if you want to see some, I'll clean/repair etc and post a couple at a time, once the Diorama Guide and the Photography Guide are out of the way.
You sure know how to keep me occupied!

Not a new purchase but....has Revell or if it was Monogram re-issued the 1/48 Catalina? I think that I saw three or four of them in a new boxing in my local hobby shop..... I already have two 5's and -5a's, so I don't need another one, but anyway...

If all model kits we have had so far in our stashes were worth like these old coins we would be rich men, Jan..

Agree, Wojtek! Yes Jan, Revell have just re-released the 1/48th Catalina; I was going to inform you, as Model Hobbies have it listed at, I think £24 or thereabouts.Didn't notice the version, but I knew you'd be interested for some reason!!

Heinz, belvedere, fury. they're both the same thing, right? anyways I'll get that one at the Micheal's arts and crafts store, soon. and she's be a beautiful red! just like Christine! >8D

Users who are viewing this thread