Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice one !

Just 'won' this at a touch over half price.

Attachments

• Ground crew set.jpg
    Ground crew set.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 102
Whoa, Geo, that looks like a heavy duty visor.

Tried it last night masking canopy frames and a big difference. Just have to learn where and how to look. I figured for under 30$ it was worth a try.

Geo! Chicks dig a man in a visor. Go to your local gin-mill wearing that and you'll have to beat them off with your airbrush! I know!

Did as requested Jim however I spent the entire night repairing watches and appraising jewelry.

Geo

Tried it last night masking canopy frames and a big difference. Just have to learn where and how to look. I figured for under 30$ it was worth a try.

Did as requested Jim however I spent the entire night repairing watches and appraising jewelry.

Geo

Not the family jewels I hope....!

My latest buy is a set. Caracal Models came out with a new decal sheet for Mirage IIIO's so I also picked up Kinetic Mirage IIIE, I also have the Italeri Mirage IIIE kit. If you are unfamiliar with Caracal's they are made here in Texas about 30 miles south of Dale in Austin. Printed Cartograf This set is CD48067 and can be picked up here, Caracal Models - 1/48 Scale Decals Though I see he is already sold out of this set. He may be doing more but I'm not sure. Check out his other set though.

I was introduced to the Aussie Mirage's back in the early 80's when we flew penetration flights against them in our B-52D's at RAAF Darwin during Pitch Black. What a cool bunch of people, I gotta say I love them.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 73
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 80
Not a kit, decals or paint, but an addition to my small collection of Avro Lancaster 'bits and pieces', in the form of a MkIIIA Reflector Gun-sight, as used in the Lancaster's gun turrets.
Just needs a bit of a clean and lubrication, then check if the bulb works and, if not, replace it with a 12 volt item and power it up !

Attachments

• DSCF0001 (9).JPG
    DSCF0001 (9).JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF0003 (3).JPG
    DSCF0003 (3).JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF0004 (4).JPG
    DSCF0004 (4).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF0005 (2).JPG
    DSCF0005 (2).JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 59
Gee Terry gona take a Lanc home one luch box at a time like Radar O'reilly on MASH sending his Jeep home. Or Johnny Cashes Cadillac.:lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back