Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Daniel...you've been a busy boy!:D Good buys mate....

Now...I grabbed the first one yesterday...scarce as Rockin' horse sh!t...Didn't think there was any in the country!

and grabbed another Tamiya 190 today which will be made up as an A-9 partner to my White 2

Attachments

• Bf109F2_21st Century Toys.JPG
    Bf109F2_21st Century Toys.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMGP8428a.JPG
    IMGP8428a.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 32
Nothing as of yet.... Credit crunch and all that rot! Needing to buy more paint, but I also want the two Tamiya Bf 109E-3 and E-4 for another coulpe of "13" crates. But, as they're meant for next years BoB GB, it's plenty of time still! :oops: :lol:

great buy's Daniel and you to Wayne

Ordered these today !

The corsair for the PTO build
And two FR IX's so my daughter and i can do our own group build of PRU pink spitfires !!!!!

on a side note what decals are included in the corsair kit from tamiya anybody know ???

Attachments

• TA61061.jpg
    TA61061.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IT2651.jpg
    IT2651.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 31
Nice buy Karl.
Wayne, you lucky, lucky bar steward! I've been looking for the 21st Century 109F ever since I did their Gustav. The only kits of theirs now, in the UK, are the 109G14 and, if you're lucky, the JU87, Zero and Macchi.
Jan know what you mean about the 'credit crunch' - but, I try to buy kits as soon as possible, if i can afford to at the time, in case they are out of production when I intend to build them. I have many other priorities at the moment, but I'll be getting the Revell 1/32nd Beaufighter, and the 1/72nd Lanc, just in case!

Wayne, I'm not surprised mate! No doubt you'll make a brilliant job of it, and for £10 (UK price), it's a steal! I've found a JU87 that I might get, for next year's BoB build, was looking worldwide for the Corsair, but that's as rare as my Birthday!!

My new airbrush has arrived - yippee!
Beautiful, all-metal, 7cc adjustable, side mounted gravity feed cup, double action; fine-line to less than 1mm. Very well made, and I hope to use it later tonight - after a bit of practice,as my hands will need to get used to the balance and action.

Attachments

• AIRBRUSH 001.jpg
    AIRBRUSH 001.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 30
  • AIRBRUSH 007.jpg
    AIRBRUSH 007.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 34
Thanks Karl! If I can get the adaptor off my old one, I'll send it to you, with the airline and adaptor for propellant cans. You'll be able to get most things done with it, but not mottle at 1/72nd scale, and pushing it a bit at 1/48th for a fine mottle.
Thing is, I might have got the airline for the compressor cross-threaded on the adaptor, but if not, it's yours mate. I still have the 'manual', and the jars etc, so you might as well have the use of it if the adaptor thingy will come off!

Thanks guys. I've used it for the first time, and oooh is it nice! Got to get used to the triggering though, as I can't grip it properly, or use my index finger on the trigger button, due to the stupid Arthritis, so have to adapt, and figure out the best way to balance it and operate it. I'm getting there though. Might have to wrap some tape around part of it, to aid grip - shame to spoil that lovely nickel finish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back