Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That was the very first kit I built upon my return Jan, remember??? The 1st of 4 and the only one I brush painted....

Attachments

• Plane%20027.jpg
    Plane%20027.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 51
  • ~~~Friday 054.jpg
    ~~~Friday 054.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 46
OK, all my new children have gathered together at Poppy Dan's house for roll call....

1/32 F4U-1D/A
1/32 Ju87G

1/35 Sd Kfz 164 Nashorn (Thanks Jan)
1/48 Hs129B-1
1/48 Bf109K-4 (Thanks Wayne)
1/72 B-24D Strawberry Bitch (Thanks My Bride)

Thats my entire Collection of Kits.... I will be gettin something for the BoB Build as well....

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 32
Certainly beats my shopping trip Dan!
I went to the model shop today, to get a couple of bottles of paint. All the way there I kept saying to myself 'You're only getting the paint Tel, you're only getting paint, nothing else.'
Didn't bl**dy work, did it?
Came away with something for the PTO Group Build!
It's a VERY nice kit, and after consulting with Jan via text messages, we confirmed it's a re-boxed Accurate Miniatures job, at a substantially lower price - not that it means much, I'm now even more broke than I was after buying the new airbrush!

Attachments

• Avenger 003.jpg
    Avenger 003.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 57
nice stuff guys
errrr Terry where you going to put that avenger when its done ? you didnt have that much room left when i was down there !!!!! and you've got the hunter on the go as well, better get some shelves up mate :lol:

My local discount store Aldi had a sale of modelling tools last week. I managed to get a set of craft knives (exacto type), the set has 8 handles and about 40 different types of blades, a sharpening stone too! I also got a magnifying glass that has a foldout stand and LED light, but the best deal was a dremel type tool with lots of bits for sanding grinding engraving etc. Hopefully my seam work will improve now!

Yep, it is a VERY nice kit Wayne, incredible detail.
You're right Karl, I've got the board for more shelves, just need to cut them, and fit them in the spare room- the most dust-free in the house - but I STILL need more 'hangar space'!
A friend told me about that 'Dremmel'-type tool kit at Aldi M, apparently it's only £10, and all the drill-bits etc are worth that alone - I'll be visiting Aldi soon as more folding stuff arrives in my wallet!
Daniel, not sure which scheme for the Avenger yet, there are SIX options in the kit, including a RNZAF bird that would fit the PTO GB, although the RN one is Europe. I've found some B&W profiles and pics of PTO RN birds though, and I think I've got the neccessary PTO roundels etc, so might go with one of those. Need to do some reserach on detail work etc first though, particularly which way the entrance door opens,as it's an aircraft that, although I know a bit about, I'm not particularly 'knowledgeable' about. Plenty of time though, as it's possibly going to be a long build, judging by the interior detail alone!

Bl**dy h*ll Dan, never thought that the box was that huge for the Nashorn! Anytime Brother, you're most welcome...!

Snapped this one up on ebay for 30 quid including shipping here in the UK...

Attachments

• DN5536.jpg
    DN5536.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back