Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm avoiding the eBay... It just hurts me over and over!

@Wayne - they're all good lookers, that's the problem! God help me if I come across stuff like the Junkers Jets - things like EF128 fighter and EF132 or EF140 Bombers

D

After eleventeen pints, three 'C Stoff' and six 'T Stoff' !!!
Very tempted to get one myself though, as I've been thinking of doing a 'rescue' diorama for some time, originally planned for the old SMER kit.

After eleventeen pints, three 'C Stoff' and six 'T Stoff' !!!
Very tempted to get one myself though, as I've been thinking of doing a 'rescue' diorama for some time, originally planned for the old SMER kit.

Would this diorama, be featuring you being saved from said eleventeen pints, three 'C Stoff' and six 'T Stoff', by aforementioned Walrus?

Well I thought that the chap in the dinghy could have a bottle of Spitfire Ale in his hand ...

Good stuff Wayne, and I'm glad you posted a pic of the actual plates. I thought they were PE, and was going to get some, But, they're the same as the set I picked up cheap, by a French company who's name escapes me. There are some PE sets available, which slot together like the real thing, but they work out expensive when making even a 'fighter sized' base.

Users who are viewing this thread