Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dan, It was up to £30, and I banged in a last-minute bid at £35 and won it.
However, the seller had already been in touch and said he would keep it for me and, at the end of the auction, I was to make him an offer. He's since told me he would have done me a better deal, so, to make up for it, he's going to include some paints and other bits, and not charge for shipping, so can't complain at that !!
He's already posted it, so, given the Christmas mail isn't too bad, and the Post Office strikes don't affect things, I should have it by Wednesday.

Mate it's awesome news - it's done and dusted now. A few emails later in the week to figure out next semester, a day or two to get over dental surgery today and I'll be ready to be productive in a fun way!

- Decals for you (and me! :) )
- Cut my A-12 in half and work on it
- Set up my mini-lathe and look at a new Mill & Lathe if the funds allow
- Finish the YF-23 project
- Build some resin sci-fi
- Master up my PC-9A Vac masters in 1/48
- Smash away at a chunk of the He 219A project (still loving the screen grabs I got from that video of Halle you linked me .... SO awesome)

Oh and I also may have bought another Eduard Fw 190A Nachtjäger Dual Combo last night, when I couldn't sleep, and was trying not to freak out about the dental surgery today :) And also some A-4 Skyhawk Adversary decals..

Got to back off and buy new tyres though... But once I get work tomorrow done, I am also have 2-3 weeks off that as well! So I can model! And Relax... And Master stuff... And Machine... And paint profiles... etc... :)

Happy Days!

D

It's all done Crimea... Wasn't enjoyable, but it's done - and doesn't feel too bad ... But we'll need a good day or two to make sure all is sweet. And it's exhausting!

D

My HLJ parcel.....got yesterday...1/32 Zero, couple aircraft sets in 1/700 for some future Aircraft carriers and some more IJN ships...
1-32 A6M5 Zero_4634.jpg
1-700 Aircraft sets_4635.jpg
IJN Shoho_4631.jpg
IJN Yahagi_4628.jpg
IJN Hyuga_4629.jpg

Well, its been a big day or two, as a bunch of stuff previously mentioned has arrived:

New Books on:
- F5D-1 Skyray (Ginter) - Brilliant
- Ho 229 (Kagero 3D), which I am not overly impressed with; great 3D work, but the period content isn't great
- Ju188/Ju388 (AJ-Press Eng.) - Pretty Good
- IAI Kfir (AJ-Press Cz.) - Pretty good - not as much F-21A content as I wanted
- He 219A (AJ-Press) - realised I already had this!

And did I mention the Reid Air pubs? The Modern Early Viper Guide showed on Monday - woah, that is cool - after the SLUF (A-7) Guide arrived last week.

Kits are now in hand:
- Hasegawa 1/48 F-14D 'VF-31 Tomcatters' Limited (Plus Masks)
- Hasegawa 1/48 F4U-5N (plus resin engine and bits)
- Hasegawa 1/48 FA-18A Hornet (and some resin and bits)
- Classic Airframes 1/48 Meteor NF.11/NF.13 (as previously stated - and damn I like some of the CA stuff, like their Meteor's and TA-4's)
- ZM 1/32 Ta 152H-1 (now its in hand, I can see there are two sets of the resin figures with it also :) )
- Matchbox 1/48 AD5 (A-1S) Skyraider (came with some very nice 1/32 CA-18 decals thrown in for nix)
- Tamiya 1/48 He 219A (another one - with masks and etc)

Still waiting on:
1/48 A-4 Adversary decals
1/72 ICBM's (four of them - no idea why I bought these; they looked interesting)

... and a resolution to the destroyed 1/72 PC-9A kit :(

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back