Recent Purchases (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When to the Strong museum of play in Rochester and saw this curious little model in one of the diaplays. Thought you guys would find it interesting. I didn't know where else to put it :lol:

20170823_130330.jpg

20170823_130348.jpg

An interesting old kit. :thumbright:

BTW... a couple of the Aurora old kits still being offered as reboxed ones by a couple of known manufacturers.

So I had to head over to Mobile and hit the Hobbytown there since my LHS sucks now.I P/U six kits in all will seven :)

1/32 Revell 190-D9 $15
1/32 Revell Hurricane $15
1/48 Monogram B-25J $10
1/48 HC Hurricane $5 and it had another 1/48 Hurri in the box Revell
1/48 HC Hawker Curtis French $5
1/48 Fujumi 109 K-4 $5 w/extra decals and Tecknics rudder pedals/pre-painted belts.

$55 in kits and $60 in supplies with the way I am building of late just trying to get a nice finish some work inside not killing myself at all.I figure these kits just added six more months to my life the old man upstairs and I have come agreement can't go till they are all done .great insurance policy.:lol:

It is, I included the Hummer as an example of a use, it is from their sales literature. :shock: They offer 3 other types for everything from really large radius curves to things like prop spirals. It is one of those things until you have one you don't realize how useful it really is!

My friend that had it was using the one I have to make tape masks for digital camo schemes for Russian jets. But he also made all his spinner spirals with it.

The other common use he puts it to is the small diameter circles in the corners make for excellent wheel masks!

....sigh, more stuff to buy. Nice one Robert. Was on their website briefly but couldn't find prices. A shufti on eBay showed prices of the mats to be between $49-$52CAN. I do like the rigging wire as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back