Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I believe i'm doing the Hamilton AFB with the tri-color wings, blue gray, red, and yellow on the top. The San Francisco is offered also, sort of the same just two colors and different decals. The black cat isnt offered but im sure I could just it all black and be good

Same to you, lets hope the seams and gaps are minimal! I am confined to what revell offers, as I am no master of decal printing or scratchbuilding, but theres time to learn.. OOB is good for me

thats it mate.

Well you inspired me to pick up these today!

The NEW and rather beautiful Revell Avro Lancaster!

Academy Catalina 'Black Cat'

and a second Italeri Hudson which ironically I bought to start this thread way back when...

VERY NICE! The "Big Boys" are coming through watch out for Heinz. I say with 3 people packing a Catalina kit, we have our own little build-off and anyone is welcome to join, Catalinas only though! I'm feeling it!

The Hudson is a fantastic kit mate. Its a reboxing of the MPM kit.

Couldnt find the Hudson or Lanc anywhere online at the moment, good thing my venture to a hobby shop which isnt that close by paid off!

Nice buys Alex! I'm planning on the Revell Lanc for the Bombers etc GB, it looks a VERY nice kit. Pity there isn't a decent, affordable Hudson in 1/48th though.

The reinforcements have arrived!! Will have pics of the B17 later, playing a video game at the moment

Attachments

• PICT0533.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 28
  • PICT0534.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 25
  • PICT0535.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 27
Yeah, lets hope my brain doesnt die after all that lacquer is being sprayed.. (Buying a respirator). Seems they gipped me on the duraluminum, dangit!

Nice buys Alex! I'm planning on the Revell Lanc for the Bombers etc GB, it looks a VERY nice kit. Pity there isn't a decent, affordable Hudson in 1/48th though.

I would like to do an RAF medium - so Boston, Hudson, Mitchell, Wellington and Hampden are all on the cards as victims I don't think I've ever seen a Whitley kitted though, does anyone know of a half-decent injection-moulded one in any scale

Users who are viewing this thread