Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As promised earlier ladies.. 8)
The set also came with Shep Paines diorama how to with this kit.. Funny thing is I researched diorama tips and found the exact same article a few weeks ago. I wont be hurting this bird though, going to try and perfect a natural metal finish! [Look at all those figures, droooool]

Attachments

• PICT0536.JPG
    PICT0536.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 30
  • PICT0537.JPG
    PICT0537.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 30
  • PICT0538.JPG
    PICT0538.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 29
  • PICT0539.JPG
    PICT0539.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 37
Looks great Maglar!

BT it comes with 2 options for Coastal Command, one of which has the 2 greys and green. The other is the typical white underside with grey/green upper.

I'm hoping to use my Lanc for the GB too Terry, as G for George of 460sqd :D

I can take some shots of the sprues of my Lanc if you guys would like?

Lucky, when we finish our Cats we can have someone photoshop them both in action! Lol, not me though, I suck with photoshop and editing overall.

Agree with you guys, some nice builds on the way. The 1/48th B17G is a very nice kit, although getting on in years. You shouldn't find any major fit problems, apart from maybe the cockpit seats, which might need a bit of fiddling with. Plenty of scope for internal detailing, but remember, most of it can't be seen!

Oh my god i can,t believe my luck ive just been given the 1/72 scale bear MS by trumpeter talk about big jeez my mate said it was to big and to complex for him so he said would i like it .coo i nearly took his flippin hand off.BB

just got this Revell 1/48 P-47N modelzone exclusive kit (only 3000 made)for £7.99:shock: its a big beast:shock: and comes with decals for two pacific based aircraft both in NMF, nicely detail sorry no pics the macro lens camera i borrowed has gone back :cry:

Attachments

• RE04513_main.jpg
    RE04513_main.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back