Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Around 1951, I used to walk down to a neighbor's house with my mom and dad where several families would assemble in the living room to watch Friday Night Fights on a maybe 2 or 4 inch tv screen, stuck into a very huge wooden cabinet -- can't remember the maker...

We had one of these in 1952 and watched the coronation of Lizzy along with a house full of neighbors.

I'm still planning on the rest of the GBs coming up. The Eastern Front Yak will be finished at some point. If you missed it; I had rotator cuff surgery at the end of May and now I know how Bustedwing feels. The sling can come off and I've started a little project just to get used to paint and glue again. A package arrived the other day with these for GB56 and 57.

This is the first Brengun kit I've seen and the sprues look really good. I mean new Airfix and Tamiya good. The kit came with a little PE and a resin radiator intake, but I sprung for the extra set for the cockpit detail. A while back I got this because, I donno, who can pass up a $10 Mustang. Thankfully GB 55 came along.

Bonus, I (if I can finish both) will have bookends on the Mustang development.

If it is the kit I know I must warn you that the price of 3,33€ is nothing compared to the work you need to make a nice model of the Wurger.

Users who are viewing this thread