Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No catalogs?
Neah donivanp doesnt need no stinking catalogs. He comes in the shop. Orders everything at the side he slept on yesterday ( bless him) i think the models shop he goes to has a shrine dedicated. On the alter there are his picture 2 bottles of enemal paint burning a plastic bag holding some obscure parts and a piece of a tool nobody heard of but is usefull.

All is delivered to him in a big bag. Everybody in the shop must shake it around for good luck
And still he makes pretty decent models.
Go figure that one out.

Yeah and seeing how you go shopping, you also got: the counter, the girl behind the counter, left hand side of the shop, a bit of paint that could give the Titanic several coates and some drills that go from 0001 to the thing thats get to centre earth. All in a good day.
Say what, I've never

20220629_113013_copy_600x800.jpg

Ok so I didn't know what I was doing when I bought these. Thought they were two different color sets. So, if you jump into these, Red=airbrush, Blue =paint brush! Both are acrylics.

Orange =Lacquers!

They make each set in all three. They are the same 17ml sizes but have a rattle bb in them. Nice. While I do like the colors I bought, they don't include aluminum dope or chrome yellow. I am going to pick up a vietnam usaf set also. They come out of Poland.

I decided I wanted to do a Dornier 217-J in Regia Aeronautica service. There are like three schemes I found. While looking through the kit I see no FuG radar in the kit. It's older, so I wasn't going to go bananas finding a expensive kit (unless it's Japanese WW2). I did find one on EBay from Scott who carries things you can't find elsewhere. I decided the Bristol Blenheim is joining Italy's ranks and not the Royal Romanian AF which was my original intention. Decisions decisions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back