Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rotator cuff is rough as is the physical therapy. I really struggled with the therapy.

That was my dream almost 18 years ago. Retirement was the best job I ever took and the models still keep coming.

That blue will be a minefield Bill. U.S. Navy blue while being transported to Malta or Mediterranean Blue from possible local supplies
Yes and it could be the color in the photos which was notoriously off.
Don't I know............. after researching this Blue subject.
Many discussions, on and on and on.
So in fact it's open to preference.
Could be That blue, or that blue or any one of three
and thinnnned or extended by adding black.
No mine field, I pick the blue I like!Problem solved.
Besides, I have the British Yellow in my Corel so I make the yellow true,
and the blue follows. That's my story and I will stick by it!!!!!!!!

Could be That blue, or that blue or any one of three...
I collected some information during the years about those blue Spits. Never used it for a model but it might help to make a decision - see attached.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Malta Spitfires Part 2-print.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 26
As I mentioned in the last post I also picked up a set of B-58 (1/4) intakes and a set of AIM-26 Falcon missiles. The Intakes come in two section, intake and compressor blades, and the AIM 26 (like the AIM 4's for the F-89H) a single items. I think they look pretty good. The AIM 26's are good for F-102 (up to 1971) and for the Draken as the RB 27.

View attachment 678108

I imagine that decals for the E.V/D.VIII, is for this lovely bird....

View attachment 678110

Wanted the decals for this one as well....

View attachment 678111

Yep .. that's the Fokker E.V (CWL 004) no.190/18 flown by Lt. Julian Jasiński servicing in the 19th Fighter Squadron. On 03.06.1920 he was hit by a flak at flight and had an emergency landing near Borysow town. The pilot was caught by soviets and became a POW. The Jasiński's Fokker E.V was captured and restored by russians.

Cpt. J. Jasiński ...

the source: Zdjęcia naszych samolotów w latach 1920- 1939

Users who are viewing this thread