Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne,

I just purchase this decals with the Dragons (Shyro Ryu) and With the Monte Fuji, but all on 1/144, this will be my next projetc ...

The special Japanese Paintings are the most beautifull in the world, but the photo sources are so few, I can´t found good pics about them

Didn't realise they did them in 1/144...you got the White Dragon shot in a bigger image than what you posted? that is the best shot I have seen so far!

Yes Wayne,

I´ll do these schematics all on 1/144.

The withe Dragon (shyro ryu), the Monte Fuji, and the 50th Anniversary,

all decals are from myk desgin:

MYK DESIGN DECALS

This is the biggest pic that I have from Shiro Ryu:

This is the 50th Anniversary Schematics.

I love too much the Japanese Special Paintings...

I like to build on F-15J on agressor schme too, this is so beauty.

Thanks for that Lucke.stz! appreciate the 'new extra pic'!!

...here's another I have, again found it on the net searching for pics of the white dragon...

Attachments

• F-15 Shiro Ryu_3a.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 35
Well, went to the hobby store today looking for either an Italeri Avenger like Terry's, and, if that failed, any Japanese plane. I lucked out, and they had an Avenger, so I bought that today for the group build. Surprisingly they literally had NO Japanese planes in any scale. Usually there's at least a Zero kicking around. They also had a Tamiya 1/48 Birdcage Corsair which I almost bought, but deemed I was already spending enough with paints and a $42 model! Maybe later...

Yep, a very good buy! You'll like it. BUT, beware, the Italeri instruction sheet is shocking! An inexperienced modeller would make a pig's ear out of the kit if the sheet was followed. If you want the Accurate Miniatures version, as supplied to me by Wayne, let me know. The drawings are more or less the same, but it's got guide notes, which help a heck of a lot. Even then though, test fit, test fit, test fit, as everyhting is to scale!
Any problems, just let me know - I've already discovered them!
BTW, I've replied to your other Avenger thread.

Thanks Terry, I'll actually take you up on that offer in regards to the plans. They are pretty awful haha. And I'll be sure to let you know if I run into any issues. I'm not going to start it until my Corsair is done (well, minus the decals as those will take some time to arrive), so there's no rush.

Do it Daniel, you will NOT be disappointed!
Cory, I'll get the AM instructions to you as soon as my 'net problem is sorted.
BTW, $42CND seems expensive for the Italeri kit, that's almost the price of the AM version here, the Italeri kit being cheaper at £16, roughly $30 CND.

Thanks Terry, no rush, only started painting the cockpit.

Hmm, well, unfortunately that's the only price I've seen it at. Italeri seems to be pricy here.

Its the same here Terry , expensive and rare! Don't think I've ever seen it for sale in any model shop ,only seen it twice on an auction site -Seen it built up though in RNZAF livo -Impressive! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread