Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers Terry and Airboiy

I agree Terry/Jan it would be good if they'd release all of them -I've got a few matchbox kits but under the revell name Do-24T ,Halifax and Walrus? possibly a few others -I'm dam glad they released them again -I've never seen a Do-24T matchbox kit up for sale anywhere (It is matchbox isn't it??) Halifax's are regulars on auction sites -The best place for the older kits -I'm always lurking

also Nice buy Airboiy! up to you on scheme -look forward to whatever you decide

This is my Soviet military helmet.
myhelmet.gif

Here is my Luftwaffe helmet.
Germanm42helmet.gif

I snapped this one up on ebay for £30, which I think is rather acceptable, compared to the prices that I've seen. And there's still two left there that are looking for new homes....8)

Airfix 1:48 Lightning F2A/F6 on eBay, also, Models, Model Kits, Toys Games (end time 03-May-09 17:42:16 BST)

Airfix 1/48 Lightning F.1, F.1A, F.2,F.3 on eBay, also, Models, Model Kits, Toys Games (end time 06-May-09 20:09:56 BST)

Will fit in just nicely with my Starfighter, Crusader, Draken etc., on my '60's shelf....:lol:

B*ll*cks! I forgot to ask what kinda decals is coming with this hot rod, I think that it's decals for 6 different ones...8)

Attachments

• 83ae_12.jpg
    83ae_12.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 30
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice catch Jan! You finally got your 'Hotship', and at a reasonable price compared to 'collector's item' prices! I think it was around £20 to £25 when first released, nearly 20 years ago, and the re-issues of this and the F6 when, or if Airfix get their finger out, will probably be in the 30 to 35 quid region, if their recent track record is anything to go by!
Corey, the Revell B17F is quite a good kit, being virtually the same as the ex-Monogram, now Revell, B17G that you're building, but without the main interior details. Even the parts fit each other!
It is a bit basic compared to the 'G', but captures the look of the 'F' model well. I built one when it was re-released the last time, when the 'Belle movie hit the screens, although I did a different bird, with some modifications and scratch-built detail.

That's 'cos it's probably a modern repro, more than likely Spanish, or from Latin America. It's not quite the right colour for a Luftwaffe 'lid', and as far as I can remember, the National Marking decal should be on the other side I think, or not at all, with a Luftwaffe eagle on the side facing the camera.

I just bought this 1/72 Academy Cat, due to the post-war issues with the other one and I like its a smaller scale with a NMF!

Attachments

• acy2123.jpg
    acy2123.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 30
Nice purchase Corey! Academy's range of PBY's are really well detailed kits -The best in 1/72 IMO

Got a couple myself although I haven't looked I'm told the interior isn't much!

Good, Id rather spend more time on the outside then the inside! Unless it was a cutaway or visible piece. But its always nice to look at in the progress pics..

Went to the basement/cellar today to look for my book, USS Yorktown, That Gallant Ship. Didn't find it. :(

USSYorktownbook.jpg

Instead I found these wee things collecting dust. Some I knew that I had and some I didn't....:oops: It's not really recently purchased, but in a way it is for this forum...:lol:

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

I also noticed that something was wrong with my Dragon Jagdtiger. Is this something that I can ask/buy to replace the body? Have no idea what's happened....:shock: :oops: :lol:

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

The embarrassing thing is, this isn't everything, I'm still missing a few bits and bobs, P-51D's etc.. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back