Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, not exactly, but I had completely forgot that I had these :oops:, so in a way they're recently purchased....or recently discovered if you must. :lol:

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

This mean that my Tiger I's, Panther G, Jagdpanther, Jagdtiger etc. are where I store my furniture etc., d*rn!

:oops: I want to do the M10 and M36 for the "Hell on Wheels" Division, if they had them...
Have the same pics in my "Not a pilot but a tank commander" thread, but they're H-U-G-E and need some serious downsizing....:oops:

Looks like you're ready to start your own offensive! Have you noticed that the men (in the box art) on the Befehls Panther are too big in proportion to the turret?

Sure that it isn't the turret that's too small...hmmm? :lol: I've got more stored away as I mentioned, Tiger I's, Panthers, Jagdtiger, Stugs, Hetzer, Stug IV.....P-51's (Hasegawa 1/48..), Some Paks etc.. :oops:
Wish that I could go down there and check, but it cost ££$$ to get the box at the storage company...8(

Just you wait until we get the Scottish destilleries as sponsors! :lol: I've got these two as well stored away....:( :oops:

Think that I'll try a tank soon...:oops: :lol:

Attachments

• TA35176.jpg
    TA35176.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 53
  • T35202.jpg
    T35202.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 37
It's the 1/35 one....:lol: Was thinking maybe have it done as a Polish run of the mill. Do you have any good WWII refs for a Polish WWII T-34/85? Where they as happy as the Russians in painting slogans etc. on their tanks?

At glance the kit doesn't look in the pic like the 1/35 one.:lol:

I think I have a few Polish T-34/85 pics.But most of Polish WW2 T-34s seem to be those with the 76mm cannon. As memory serves Polish tanks didn't wear a such kind of slogans like these Russian ones.I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back