Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have been building these little Guys on my lunch breaks in my TRUCK :) .They are Accurate Minitures pre-painted 1/100 scales.

Attachments

• bf109 110_edited (600 x 454).jpg
    bf109 110_edited (600 x 454).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 33
"See junkie getting fix" that's me with these little guys getting something finished "IN two lunch breaks!thank you" :lol: But really just think if they had more markings one could make some nice Dios.

very nice Kevin, i've got a couple of airfix miniatures like that !

although not strictly a model my wife has just ordered me this !
so when it arrives i'll re-do the pics for the models i've built in better detail :lol:

Attachments

• 240x360prodtemplate.jpg
    240x360prodtemplate.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 40
Came today, A very beautiful 120mm figure piece.. cant wait to get a lick on this. I'm a tad scared of painting the ground texture..

Attachments

• PICT0772.JPG
    PICT0772.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 33
  • PICT0773.JPG
    PICT0773.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 31
I havent gone deep into resin preperation.. heard the dust is very toxic and such. But being able to do figures and models just benefits each one more with learned skills. Like lets say, how about I airbrush some Alclad for his armor then wash it with black to tone it down? :D

Got these two.. will be my first academy, the curtiss is almost done with prep.. The B17 has engraved panel lines and looks to be a good build, it was $30.. I hate academys instructions though, vague on paint selection.

Attachments

• PICT0826.JPG
    PICT0826.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 33
  • PICT0827.JPG
    PICT0827.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back