Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Latest, Lidl specials:

Airfix #A68221: Sherman Firefly Mk.Vc
Airfix #A68222: Tiger I Ausf. E
Airfix #A68223: De Havilland DH82A Tiger Moth
Eduard #SS740: Ar 234B cockpit PE.
20240819_234441.jpg

20240819_234802.jpg

The kids are making the Tiger and Shermans at moment (got two Fireflies).

Well my last couple weeks just so you guys think Kevin never gets anything OH contrar .I P/U first the Me-109 and the P-40 then had to have a different decal set you know how that goes.The ship and the Dora well let's say Kevin is minus one Tamy p-51 I also got a signed print from the artist himself.Greg came by one day saw the P-51 on the floor in the living room he asked Shirley "you think he let that go?" she came back "I don't know he's been looking at it lately".Greg comes by one night to the shop screams in "kevin" he walks in with the Alabama "I like to trade you this for the P-51" I just look at him he goes "I got more". Then he walked in with the Dora's(one complete kit in the box) I start rubbing my chin...no hook yet.Greg goes I got something else comes back with a print of Beauvoir Manor a beautiful if not the best rendition of the house I have ever seen.I said you got a deal.The Tamy paints and florry's (my first) all came from Hobbynut Models I have been using them more and more of late.The Me-262 and the Dart come from Mobile yesterday along with the Mr.Leveler seam filler and some blades.
default_wink.png

Attachments

• what you get 005.JPG
    what you get 005.JPG
    482.8 KB · Views: 2
  • what you get 004.JPG
    what you get 004.JPG
    454.5 KB · Views: 1
  • what you get 003.JPG
    what you get 003.JPG
    485.1 KB · Views: 1
  • what you get 002.JPG
    what you get 002.JPG
    350.1 KB · Views: 2
  • what you get 001.JPG
    what you get 001.JPG
    356.1 KB · Views: 2
Well my last couple weeks just so you guys think Kevin never gets anything OH contrar .I P/U first the Me-109 and the P-40 then had to have a different decal set you know how that goes.The ship and the Dora well let's say Kevin is minus one Tamy p-51 I also got a signed print from the artist himself.Greg came by one day saw the P-51 on the floor in the living room he asked Shirley "you think he let that go?" she came back "I don't know he's been looking at it lately".Greg comes by one night to the shop screams in "kevin" he walks in with the Alabama "I like to trade you this for the P-51" I just look at him he goes "I got more". Then he walked in with the Dora's(one complete kit in the box) I start rubbing my chin...no hook yet.Greg goes I got something else comes back with a print of Beauvoir Manor a beautiful if not the best rendition of the house I have ever seen.I said you got a deal.The Tamy paints and florry's (my first) all came from Hobbynut Models I have been using them more and more of late.The Me-262 and the Dart come from Mobile yesterday along with the Mr.Leveler seam filler and some blades.View attachment 794291
Royal Class anything are sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back