Reincarnated.... Our Son is a World War 2 Pilot come back to life.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Totalize

Tech Sergeant
I saw this article on line when searching for information about Japanese pilots.
I found it very interesting because I have personally faced the prospect of death and have overcome it. It really got me wondering if such things could be true. I am not a religious person but I do believe in God and that he endowed each of us human beings with a spirit that can live forever. This is what sets us apart from all other living things.

Reincarnated! Our son is a World War II pilot come back to life | Mail Online

Maybe a famous story but I did not know and have searched a lot of the boy's videos in YouTube.
I am now a reincarnation believer :cool:
Thanks for sharing, David! :)

The story reads too much like a short story I read years ago, by Ray Bradbury I think.

It was about a WW1 pilot, shot down in flames, reincarnated. The youngster had nightmares and strange knowledge of events he didn't understand, until in his late teens or early 20's puts it all together.

Let's just say I'm skeptical.

Tyro, I am completely with you. The human mind works on so many levels that the conscious mind (focused attention) deals with less than 10%. So just because you can't consciously remember something is meaningless.

Tyro, I am completely with you. The human mind works on so many levels that the conscious mind (focused attention) deals with less than 10%. So just because you can't consciously remember something is meaningless.

But hardly in the case of a two-year old, not influenced from people's talk or on-screen images.

Having read the whole article, interesting the comment by the son - about choosing the parents!!

Still, at least he was an ex-US fighter pilot, not an ex-Japanese pilot!!

Yes, even at two. He does not have to understand the words, any more than a parrot does, it evokes a parental response. Entropy dictates that all organized systems move to reduce organization, i.e. they dissipate. A house of cards eventually falls and does not reorganize spontaneously into another house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back