Revell 1:144 BAC Concorde British Airways Final Livery

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
here's Alpha Golf in the last livery before she was retired. she's currently on display in the Airpark in the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field in Seattle. I had the greatest privilege of climbing aboard her, touching her beautiful figure just before I get on board. once I got on, it was pretty cramped, but mostly because the Museum of Flight had put plexiglass over the seats to prevent people from sitting down. and it sucks cos I wanted to get a wing view from inside. but it's ok. I was surprised she still had that jet cabin scent inside her, despite she's been constantly opened all day and closed all night since 2003. anyways, here she is!

HPIM1792.jpg

HPIM1793.jpg

HPIM1794.jpg

HPIM1795.jpg

I sadly lost the Pitot Tube that goes onto the very end of her nose, but it's not absolutely crucial like the windscreen, so I'm not to worries. but I did order a replacement.

thanks a bunchm guys! Concorde's always fun to make! now I wanna do the Airfix 1:72nd Concorde! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back