Revell 1/32 Bf109 G-6 Early/Late

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Absolutely lovely work, Vaughan. Wonderful build even with the challenges you highlighted. I always enjoy watching your builds and I am damned happy to know you have healed up. Looking forward to your next one!

Thanks guys for your positive comments. I think your right there as far as the greys the white background does tend to make things a bit contrasty.

Much to learn and the good work you show, opens us to new ideas.
It has been a very enjoyable project Vaughan!! :shock:

Let's all go to the "Dauntless" ... the function is starting...:lol:

Came in late on this one, Vaughan but think you've finished up with a beautifully painted and finished G-6 - well worth the effort. I'm working on the Trumpeter 109F-4 Trop and will be delighted if mine turns out half as good.

A question for you Messerschmitt experts out there: Why on the portside of the F G series does the flame damper flange drop down over the exhaust pipes but doesn't on the starboard side. Asymmetry always worries me and I'm wondering what's the technical reason for the difference?

Gerry :confused:

Thanks Gerry, regarding the exhaust maybe the flange prevents flames and exhaust fumes from entering the air intake. That's just a guess I might be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back