Nov 17, 2008 #1 520516MA Airman 1st Class 137 0 Joined Jul 5, 2008 Location shanghai china Website www.yupoo.com this kit is really difficult to assmble~~~but it was expensive than the other kit with the same scale Attachments faziqfvg.jpg 88.6 KB · Views: 96 iaz2ayci.jpg 91 KB · Views: 83 nw3389hp.jpg 90.5 KB · Views: 102 qnlal3lo.jpg 93.4 KB · Views: 103 vzxe87ny.jpg 91.9 KB · Views: 99
this kit is really difficult to assmble~~~but it was expensive than the other kit with the same scale
Nov 17, 2008 #2 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,154 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Very nice job you've made of a very small kit!
Nov 17, 2008 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,317 38,850 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland The bird looks great !!! Well done mate.What problems were you faced with?
Nov 17, 2008 #5 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Excellent work. I just recently built that kit. What was your problem? I thought that it was fairly straight forward.
Excellent work. I just recently built that kit. What was your problem? I thought that it was fairly straight forward.
Nov 17, 2008 #6 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Nice work done a particuarly nice job for 1/72
Nov 19, 2008 #7 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia very nice!
Nov 19, 2008 #8 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nice mate!