Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yes i agree about the band .Sorry about the pics again followed all the instructions but still no luck resizing this is starting to annoy me abit GRRRRR.BB

Are you using Irfanview?
If so, after you've done the resizing, and clicked 'OK', you need to go back into 'File', select and click on 'Save'. Another window will appear, click 'Yes' to confirm. A second, smaller window will appear, asking if you want to replace the file etc., click 'Yes' if you do. You can check to see if the 'Saves' have been made, by going back into file, and selecting the pics - if all has been done correctly, they will appear at the last size selected.
Hope this helps.
Terry.

looking gooooooooooooooooooooooooood
but you missed the cammo on the enginecowl..hehe
now acording to absoøutely every cammodrawing of 88`s both enginecowls are light gree..so i wonder why our real Ju 88 had splintcammo on the right engine..the germans ms\ust have painted it wrong.. as they dident have the drawings made after the war to look at.. but who can blaim them poor chaps ;o)) i have always also made my 88 models with light green cowlings..until we salvaged the one in 2004..but if you feel like it that would be a easy masking and painting i painted mine wrong..i just realized that.i painted the darkgreen area on the wrong side..now i have to redo that...
but you can see on the poicture how it goes the bottom of the picture is towards the engine

and i am pretty sure that is a yellow band myself red would have turned out darker

Attachments

• engine covers 023.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 92
that 88 will be a nice bird BB

i heard that the 88 is sold out pretty much all over England..is this true ?
guess Revell has to make more modells..hehe

I´ve seen Revell raised the price here in germany... from € 39,90 to € 44,90

Maybe they have "improved" the kit and that´s the reason for € 5 more??

My local model shop hasn't been able to get it yet, and I pre-ordered it!
Oh, well, I'm sure it'll be a great seller, so should be back in stock soon...I hope!

hmm..i have not ehard anything about any updates but they might have..
the kits i got had none of the problems i heard other said about sinkmarks in the kit and things like that.. who knows ?? but still..that is a lot of kit for little money

by the way..i heard it was already sold out several places in UK Airframes..perhaps order it on net straight from revell..to make sure you get one..hehe

Dear collectors, I preordered mine before Christmas and got it on Jan the second. Don't panic. Order seat belts and instrument decals though. Probably Rutman Bomb shackles too. I don't know if he supplies Bombs.
rapa

Thanks wurger for resizing the pics thats a great help and thanks for the info on the nacelle 88 i wonder wether they differed from plane to plane due to availiability of raw materials .and time . airframes you should try SBX models he had some in last friday .88 about the sink marks the only place i had them was in the cockpit console on the dial faces but that only marred two and was easy to repair .BB

I think i agree our freind in norway seems to be amassing his on airforce .88 re the painting of the nacelle it seems that it differed from plane too plane i did a bit of research on this at the local book shop so we are both right on this one .BB

Hi 88 ive decided on KG30 the one with the yellow shield and black eagle .Just unmasked the cockpit and painted the exhaust stacks lookin sweet.BB

Nice BB.Waiting for some pics.
I have a small note for you .You don't need to post twice if you forget about something use "Edit" button at the bottom of your post window.Then correct what you want and click "Save changes" finally.All changes will be introduced to your post.In the same way you can act if you want to answer another guy.Simply start line with the guy's nick, then the text.Hit "Enter" key twice and start new line with the next nick.When finished click "Post Quick Reply" or "Save changes", depending on what option you use.Just for future.

Users who are viewing this thread