Rita...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

On a lighter note, that's a freakin' sweet picture of the hurricane.

Problems in New Orleans, water rising 8 cm minute. have come over flood defence

idiots in N.O. pumped the downtown waste into that lake and now the lake is putting it right back into the city...............geez who was thinking this ? N.O. needs to be burned as I said earlier

Until the storm is over, there is no reason for them to be there, unless you are looking to have more casualties. Having them on standby is a good idea, but not in the immediate area.

Storms startin to blow in, cloud cover is forming...i think it hits land tonight around 9 or so. pray for mojo...

I dont know, I have not watched much TV today and not checked online yet. I figured i would get the news from teh people that are there when they want to post it.

hi guys,1'm back !!!!!
fortunately the storm move east and spare the galveston-houston area, i got home about 1:00 pm and aparently everythig was ok, no downed tress or power lines, but on closer inspection someone break in the house and stole thousands of dlls of my property :evil: :evil:
btw, we wento to a friend's house in magnolia,tx and we did not get much rain or wind, so we are ok so far :D

at least the house is intact!!!!!
and we are still together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back