Rita...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thoses s.o.b. even cleaned my fridge!!!! :evil: :evil:
my wife always keep the fridge packed with food for emergencies ( emergencies, o me laid off )
they took even my beers and pepsi and all the water we gater for the storm :evil: :evil: , but they left my daugthers 'electric guitarr and flute, printers and the speakers i left in the closet and almost took my cd collection.
as far as i know they hit 2 houses in my street i do not know about the rest of the subdivision. :( :(
in houston they had some looting but it was minimal.
in beaumont those stupids would be looters try to do it wail the whole police force was it the city looking for trouble and all, i mean all of those s.o.b. ,were arrested. :twisted: :twisted:
but as my wife said: we can replace all the thing they took not now but eventuely i will. ;) ;)
we are safe is the most important and many thanks guys for your kind words of help, we really apreciate that, even that we do not know each other's, many thanks!!!!!!!!! :p :p

all the best on your mishap me 262. People are so fricking deliquent. Let the insurance pay for your troubles man ........... those slimes were actually lucky they didn;t get a bullet in their heads.

hang in there E ~

whoa.... just got back at 5 this morning... went to austin, it took me n my cousin 8 hours to drive!!! n i just always go on the shoulder road so that way i could go faster!!! there like piles of cars parked on the side of the road. ppl sleeping, or abandoned their cars on the road... ugh... it would be so nice if there is a spit there for me to fly

that is a good news, dude!!!!
hey did you know that on friday all the main highways were empty????
anyway i'm glad that you made it too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back