Rock im Park 2007 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Europe is famous for its summer rock festivals. I go to RIP every year it is my favorite of the whole lot. I cant wait till the next one.

England, Germany and the Scandanavian countries all have great festivals. Austria, Switzerland and Italy are catching on now even though Italy has allways had the Gods of Metal festival which is very good as well.

Eastern Europe is starting to pic up as well.

Europe is a great place to be if you like music.

dang ! it appears the Deutsche BBQ got out of control, and all those ruined Wursts................oh man have another Bier

idiots

Yeap all 16 to 18 year old kids. I am sorry but I am beginning to believe that the "youth" has no place at such rock festivals because they can not handle there alcohol and they are too immature.

At a festival you are supposed to BBQ, drink Beer and listen to music and have a good time, not be stupid like this.

Chris this is just like it was in the 60's for me before NAM. we were young and really stupid and everyone was loaded for boar. we were screwing in the mud in front of everyone, smokin weed and using the needle in every body part, swimming in swill and we ALL were just plain frikin dumb. the bands when sober could play but most were stoned out on stage time and time again and nobody cared as we were a bunch of deadbeat zombies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back