Royal Air Force Museum, Hendon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to take such great pictures!!!!!

Back in High School I built the Revell Avro Lancaster S for Sugar. I loved that model. I had heard that it was in a museum. Thanks for the picture of S for Sugar. Someday I would like to build that model again, but this time I will build it with the gear down and not break of the prop blades.

Thanks again!!

Bill G.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your pics...got me interested to visit it.
I am going to the UK Paris for 7 weeks in June, July August..will make time to visit it...I am also going to the Paris Airshow, RIAT and Duxford Flying Legends in June/July this year...a once in a lifetime trip for me....if anyone has been to any of those in previous years and can give me tips on places to stand to take good photos or any other tips, it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help....
If anyone wants to see some of my pics from airshows they can be seen on redbubble under my name aircraft-photos...also lots of other great aircraft photos there from other photographers

Last edited:
Great job and nice shots Gary, thanks! Did you know (in best Michael Caine voice) that Wellington is the one which appeared (in silver finish) in the Dam Busters movie? Now notta lotta people know that.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back