SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Cool Emil.:cool:
 
Lovely emil, that the Tamiya kit E-3?

Hasegawa Kit, mate!

Time for the next category, multi engine Medium scale (1/48)

Tamiya Beaufighter...
 

Attachments

  • Beaufighter_MkVI_7559.JPG
    Beaufighter_MkVI_7559.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Beaufighter_MkVI_7878.JPG
    Beaufighter_MkVI_7878.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 112
Awesome Wayne! man I'd love to have that baby sitting on my shelf.
 
I can't see the serial on the model, but I assume it's A19-134 as seen below and in the background of the second pic..
This a/c went missing on ops in Feb '44.
 

Attachments

  • 30sqnRAAF16.jpg
    30sqnRAAF16.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 103
  • 30sqnRAAF18.jpg
    30sqnRAAF18.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 103
that's a nicely done plane, but IMO, the Beaufighter is ugly as hell. like the clipped winged Spitfire.
 
Glad you like 'em Guys! so here are a couple more....

Great photo's Wildcat!!:D
 

Attachments

  • Beaufighter_MkVI_7879.JPG
    Beaufighter_MkVI_7879.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Beaufighter_MKVI_7880.JPG
    Beaufighter_MKVI_7880.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 119
Very nice!
 
say Wayne, if you haven't done it already, how's about the DeHavilland Mosquito? now THAT'S a beautiful plane. and it's somethign I'd fly against the enemy with, cos it can take a hell of a beating. (well that's what I figure cos of its wooden construction)
 
say Wayne, if you haven't done it already, how's about the DeHavilland Mosquito? now THAT'S a beautiful plane. and it's somethign I'd fly against the enemy with, cos it can take a hell of a beating. (well that's what I figure cos of its wooden construction)

Well!! guess what's next.....
 

Attachments

  • DH Mosquito_MkVI_7557.JPG
    DH Mosquito_MkVI_7557.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 106
  • DH Mosquito_MkVI_7563.JPG
    DH Mosquito_MkVI_7563.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 108
Cool.:D
What a nice breakfast, mniam,mniam........
 

Attachments

  • TERMIT~11.gif
    TERMIT~11.gif
    163.8 KB · Views: 105
Cool.:D
What a nice breakfast, mniam,mniam........

dear god, keep Wurger away from that beauty! O_O;;

XD beautiful plane, Wayne! :D can't wait to see more shots! ^^

and that does look like another Mosquito next to it. either that's another Mosquito, or an F4u-1 Corsair.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back