SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Exellent work WL you are certainly an expert at model making, thanks for letting us see you craftsmanship.
 
Exellent work WL you are certainly an expert at model making, thanks for letting us see you craftsmanship.

Ah, Track I would love to take the credit , but most are not actually mine...
 
...and this one was the winner of the class!
 

Attachments

  • Albatros_7766.JPG
    Albatros_7766.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Albatros_7827.JPG
    Albatros_7827.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Albatros_7832.JPG
    Albatros_7832.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 107
nice!
 
Cool shots of WW1 aircraft collection Wayne.:thumbleft:
 
The forum is a much better place with you around Wojtek! Great to have you back!


:D :D :D


probably not....but I guess it would depend on the paint used?
Can't say that I'm a WW I expert.

my gut feeling is another matt coat should have been applied....?


Taking it into consideration that WW I aircraft were made of wood and the gloss varnish was used for preservation mostly ( sometimes smelled like bannanas for instance ) and matt paints weren't as much popular as these during WW II, I think these models look correctly.But this is my opinion only.:)
 
yeah, didn't think of the doping angle, Wurger good point....:notworthy:
 
is that a Nieuport? I think those are the nicest looking of all the planes in WWII, besides the Sopwith Camel
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back