Scratch building missing engine parts for Wright R-1820 Cyclone

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have been trying to download pictures from my camera to the computer but keep getting a message that a connection cannot be established . I suspect that the problem could be the cable so i'll see if I could get it checked out and replace it. Meanwhile if anyone has any idea on how to solve this problem, please let me know. I ran into this same issue the last time I tried to load the pictures into the computer but it suddenly started to work, but not this time.:mad:

What kind of the camera do you use,? A digital one with a SD memo card? And what computer do you have, a laptop?

I went to Best Buy and bought a new cable and batteries. I noticed that the batteries in the camera are still good after 6 years. I installed the new cable to no affect. Guess what , I finally decided to call tech support ( the camera is a Canon Power shot A1200.) He walked me through the new procedure. Amazing! no charge even for a 6 year old camera. He explained that with updates from Microsoft sometimes the settings are changed without your knowledge. Now I have the new method of downloading from camera to computer. If I had to talk to Microsoft for help they would want at least $200.00 to help. At least I have a backup cable and plenty of batteries LOL. Anyway I hope the pictures download.
IMG_0059.JPG
IMG_0060.JPG

I bought Yellow wings decals but there are several coloured bars to attach to the fuselage, no directions on how or what, besides i don't intend to try to attach long decals to rounded surfaces, instead I will paint them when ready.

Well I finally got the 1/48 Accurate Miniatures Douglas SBD-1 finished and I am happy with it . It wasn't easy sticking with it but even though I put it aside several times I kept coming back to it. Now , after 91 hours it is done. Note the antenna wire in stretch silver , not black EZ line. Next I am either building another SBD-1 or an Academy SBD-2. I don't like the Academy instructions so will consult the Accurate miniatures ones as I go along. :pilotsalute:
IMG_0067.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back