search for users?

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
11,648
6,762
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Location
Holland
Website
www.redbeatband.nl
We used to have an option where you could see all users and search for them. Now it only seems to give notable members and there doesn't seem to be a way to search all members. Is there a possibility to get that back?
 
The template is still there Marcel. If you click the Members option you can find the search line ( Find Member ) on the right just below your avatar there. The full list of all members is available via the ACP..

screen4.jpg
.
 
Yeah, but why can't the full list be available to everyone?
 
I'm not sure what for , Chris.. the list is really quite long... but of course, that's David's decision if it may be displayed for all.

Total Members: 16,783
 
Sorry, wasn't looking in the right place. I found it.
 
I remember when birthdays were displayed at the bottom with a calendar as well
 
I enabled full member list.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back