Sherman Firefly Mk. Ic 'Hybrid'... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Found that the Hybrid Ic Firefly served in Polish, Czech, New Zealand, Canadian and British Armor Units in Europe. Does anyone know which units?

I was wrong about it being with only Canadian units. So far, I've identified Coldstream Guards Armoured, and Sherwood Rangers Armoured troop - still checking for more. I notice Osprey have a good book on the Firefly, written by the Historian for the RAC Tank Museum, Bovington - so he should know what's what!

Yep - apart from Little John, who was having an affair with Maid Marion, and Friar Tuck, who was Missing Believed P*ssed!

This does look like a Firefly Ic 'Hybrid' to me, from the Royal Scots Grey in Wismar...

Attachments

• Shermans and transports of Royal Scots Grey in Wismar.jpg
    Shermans and transports of Royal Scots Grey in Wismar.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 188
This I got to go with my Mk. Ic Firefly... Seems to be a good book. 8)
Got an extra night off as well this week, so hopefully, I shold slap myself in shape, get the '109's finished and some more done on the '88C-6....so I can get cracking on this one....

Attachments

• Sherman Firefly by Mark Hayward.jpg
    Sherman Firefly by Mark Hayward.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 235
Looks good old boy. I notice the tank commander is eyeing those farmers a little warily. Don't often see men waving at soldiers - must be the Gay Farmer's Union ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back