Show us what you are doing in the 'lockdown'

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My 109 :lol:

received_3211987942166875.jpeg

Heck Karl, do you mean that Annmarie has run out of "Honey do" lists ?!!!!
Staying at home is fine (done it for a few years now, being retired and knackered !), but I do miss the freedom of choice to be able to get out and about.
That said, a few months or maybe a year in 'lock down' is better than an eternity under the grass - just hope I've got enough display space for all the models I can (maybe) build !!!

Another lock down model. This is another Special Hobby kit (I'm clearing out the stuff I've been putting off for years, which is my very small stash), the 1/32 scale Fi 103 and trolley.

This one abandoned in the mountainous terrain of...errr… the Netherlands at the end of the war.

103_1_web.jpg

I've only got two kits left in my stash as I've never been a hoarder. Both are American, so I'll be checking the paint store to see which I'll take a swing at next.

Another lock down model. This is another Special Hobby kit (I'm clearing out the stuff I've been putting off for years, which is my very small stash), the 1/32 scale Fi 103 and trolley.

This one abandoned in the mountainous terrain of...errr… the Netherlands at the end of the war.

View attachment 578495

I've only got two kits left in my stash as I've never been a hoarder. Both are American, so I'll be checking the paint store to see which I'll take a swing at next.
That's some high Netherlandish hills there.

View attachment 578495

Another nice and unusual subject Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back