Sidewalk Perception

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
22,572
2,807
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Location
Fla-eee-dah!
A friend sent me an e-mail with these pics. Took awhile to figure them out. They are paintings on solid sidewalks or roads. Not what they appear.
 

Attachments

  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Picture4.jpg
    Picture4.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Picture5.jpg
    Picture5.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 642
  • Picture10.jpg
    Picture10.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 266
  • Picture9.jpg
    Picture9.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Picture8.jpg
    Picture8.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Picture7.jpg
    Picture7.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Picture6.jpg
    Picture6.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 326
I've seen this guys work before. Pretty amazing what he can do. Saw some pics from different angles showing how it was done. He makes the pictures very elongated so when the picture is viewed from a certain perspective it looks 3D. Some of the pics look as though they are a block or so long.
 
I'm sure there are a few guys that do this, but the guy who made it famous is Julian Beever. You can google his website and images.

Great work.
 
Sorry, Sys. I didn't see it. A friend sent me an email and it was unique. Do you know which thread and a link?
 
Like others I have seen this mans work before. Bit of an art lover thanks to my father being a part time artist I can safely say this guy is brilliant!
 
found another pic from an email but I don't think its the same guy. This is a sewer vent.
 

Attachments

  • coffecover.jpg
    coffecover.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Back