Slightly Belated Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jun 26, 2006
When i first saw this forum i had a quick read through this thread and decided that i should post a bit before postinf on here. It seems that there is a bit of a onepost-phobia on this sight. :!:
So to asuage your fears i have racked up some posts and intend to stay on here while possible and convenient for me to do so.:)
I have already discovered that there is a wealth of knowledge in the other users of this forum and i hope to bring my own aswell as grab as much from you lot as possible.
[gets out the brain-suck-o-matic]
So bring it on:lol:

hole in the ground said:
I have already discovered that there is a wealth of knowledge in the other users of this forum and i hope to bring my own aswell as grab as much from you lot as possible.
[gets out the brain-suck-o-matic]
So bring it on:lol:
Ah, but then you have folks like me, who just clutter up the place from time to time. ;)

Howdy, hole.

Clave said:
Does the brain-suck-o-matic work in reverse too? :p

Then you get brain all over the wall!

Welcome!

If you want him to leave, just say you're not into bombers. Because if you say you like the Lancaster he'll start humping your leg, if you say any other bomber was better he'll hit you with his wand.

the lancaster kicks *** said:
welcome, so, how long has the lancaster been your favourite aircraft?

Never:lol:

cheddar cheese said:
Just bring up his violent and disturbing past involving sheep. That'll get him ;)

:lol: :lol:

plan_D said:
If you want him to leave, just say you're not into bombers. Because if you say you like the Lancaster he'll start humping your leg, if you say any other bomber was better he'll hit you with his wand.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back