Feb 28, 2009 #1 C Crunch Senior Airman 364 0 Joined Sep 5, 2008 Location Central Coast, NSW, Australia View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zd4MW9kP80 I was much impressed.
Feb 28, 2009 #2 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Crunch said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zd4MW9kP80 I was much impressed. Click to expand... Whatever it was has been removed..... Charles
Crunch said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zd4MW9kP80 I was much impressed. Click to expand... Whatever it was has been removed..... Charles
Feb 28, 2009 #3 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Came up just fine for me.....and yep, the guy's got some great drawing talents!!!
Feb 28, 2009 #4 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States Pretty cool.
Mar 2, 2009 #5 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Left handed people are strange. Just ask my left-handed son.
Mar 2, 2009 #6 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,221 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Matt308 said: Left handed people are strange. Click to expand... Hey, I resemble that remark!!! Time for us lefties (not the political kind) to rise up and be heard.
Matt308 said: Left handed people are strange. Click to expand... Hey, I resemble that remark!!! Time for us lefties (not the political kind) to rise up and be heard.
Mar 2, 2009 #7 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Just paint us something instead. You know you can.
Mar 2, 2009 #8 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,221 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Wish I could Matt! My Mother and younger Sister had the artistic talents in the family, they were also lefties.
Wish I could Matt! My Mother and younger Sister had the artistic talents in the family, they were also lefties.
Mar 2, 2009 #9 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa I am right handed and so is my dad, but me mum she is a lefty and she has great talent. She can pain and draw very good and do things in great detail, as where I can not do paintings but design nice things.
I am right handed and so is my dad, but me mum she is a lefty and she has great talent. She can pain and draw very good and do things in great detail, as where I can not do paintings but design nice things.
Mar 2, 2009 #10 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State My son is a freak of nature. He started drawing pictures as soon as he could grasp a pencil.