Hi all:
I enlisted today in the site and I want to share with you all some of my latest models.
All are OOB and painted with Model Master Enamels.
Enjoy
I enlisted today in the site and I want to share with you all some of my latest models.
All are OOB and painted with Model Master Enamels.
Enjoy
Attachments
-
NFXIX02.jpg72.2 KB · Views: 278 -
NFXIX07.jpg70.8 KB · Views: 299 -
MosquitoNFMkII-13.jpg50.9 KB · Views: 290 -
MosquitoNFMkII-12.jpg55.2 KB · Views: 276 -
MosquitoNFMkII-14.jpg58.4 KB · Views: 272 -
Moosie02r.jpg112.8 KB · Views: 273 -
Moosie01r.jpg114.8 KB · Views: 280 -
Moosie04r.jpg119.2 KB · Views: 272 -
SpitfireMkVb01.jpg113.8 KB · Views: 293 -
SpitfireMkVb04.jpg102.8 KB · Views: 299 -
SpitfireMkIXcDio05.jpg139 KB · Views: 288 -
SpitfireMkIXcDio03.jpg113.2 KB · Views: 299 -
DuelintheSky02.jpg168.3 KB · Views: 278 -
DuelintheSky012.jpg110.5 KB · Views: 282 -
DuelintheSky014.jpg123.7 KB · Views: 265 -
DuelintheSky011.jpg117.2 KB · Views: 270