Something else: KP 1/72 Avia B.534

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks people.
Looking very nice. What colour did you apply to the fuselage and wing topsides?
It's actually mix of MM colours: at first RLM 71 enlightned with too much white, than few drops of Field drab, than RAF Dark green and than it was too light so I put more Dark green so, ratio is 40 :20 :5 :35, I think. Anyway I'm satisfied with result for upper colour but lower... will be sprayed new.
Picture230711030.jpg

prepartion for tires colour
Picture230711029.jpg

I see. THX for the info. I have asked because it looked a little bit strange in these pictures. If you are going to apply the camo scheme of the profile you posted above, the top colour should be one called Khaki. It's a kind of a green paint with brownish tonality. The nice mixture you can obtain when mixing yellow with a little bit of black paint and a few drops of red colour.

I see. THX for the info. I have asked because it looked a little bit strange in these pictures. If you are going to apply the camo scheme of the profile you posted above, the top colour should be one called Khaki. It's a kind of a green paint with brownish tonality. The nice mixture you can obtain when mixing yellow with a little bit of black paint and a few drops of red colour.
I can't remember now where did I found it, but Slovak's used also diferent colour except prewar Khaki. Best profiles I found is from CMK Photo Hobby Manual 1001 Avia B 534 and for undersurfaces I found on net that is RLM78 closest coluor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back