Oct 12, 2005 #1 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 Has anyone got any information on the few Mustangs that served with the VVS? Pictures would be nice too.
Has anyone got any information on the few Mustangs that served with the VVS? Pictures would be nice too.
Oct 14, 2005 #2 Jarda Rankl Airman 63 11 Joined Aug 12, 2004 This is the picture for you. Attachments p-51.11_146.jpg 69.9 KB · Views: 429
Oct 14, 2005 #3 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Lovely picture, I looked everywhere and couldnt find anything! 8)
Oct 15, 2005 #4 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Me either, CC. Great shot, Jarda! I saved that one.
Oct 15, 2005 Thread starter #5 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 Excellent. Thanks.
Oct 16, 2005 #7 JCS Senior Airman 667 4 Joined Jul 15, 2004 Location Nicholson, PA I just found this, you might have it already though. From http://airpages.ru/ Attachments 1_478.jpg 50.2 KB · Views: 335
Oct 16, 2005 #8 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Nice Pic!
Oct 16, 2005 Thread starter #9 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 Nope, I didn't have that. Again, excellent and thank you.
Oct 16, 2005 #10 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice pic JCS.