Spitfires buried in Birmingham now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have to say it, instead of finally buying some real estate, I'd buy myself a Spitfire. I'll decide what examples are better - Burmese or the ones from Birmingham ;)

of course you arent going to see them...they are painted camo!! ...

I've double checked and there's still nothing there....:)

Tomo,most of them were from Birmingham! Don't forget that we didn't only build these at castle Bromwich.

23-23-7557926480_17cc030455_k.gif

But these too

14-14-7557901224_03787734f9_k-1.gif

And yes,I've already looked and there's none of them behind my house either :)

Steve

There is supposed to be a hidden set of caves under Box Hill near Bristol
Box Tunnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BBC - Wiltshire - Wiltshire's Underground City - Wiltshire's Secret Underground City
stuffed with Steam Locos, Planes, Army vehicles and quite possibly Alien Space Bats. I bet there are at least a couple of thousand Spits down there. Also isnt the Aussie outback supposed to be riddled with hidden Spits.

I reckon at least 30 thousand of the 22 thousand Spits built have been hidden in perfect condition :twisted:

Many places claim to be Arthur's final resting place, but the most prominent of these is Glastonbury Tor. This steep hill in the once-flooded Somerset Levels is said to be the ancient Isle of Avalon, in Celtic folklore the island of enchantment. The hill is said to contain a secret magical passage to the underworld, where King Arthur is sleeping, but will awake in England's hour of need and come to her rescue.

Sounds like another possible Spitfire site too....

I drove 75 miles back in the '60's to see an old guy that had "a granary full of WWII Harleys still in the crates." Boy, did he get a big laugh at my expense! No damn Jeeps either!

I drove 75 miles back in the '60's to see an old guy that had "a granary full of WWII Harleys still in the crates." Boy, did he get a big laugh at my expense! No damn Jeeps either!

There is also the bikes that are not all they purport to be....an A65 / A10, an original Bonneville, a Gold Star and other British classics that are 'barn finds' are often 'bitza this and bitza that' bikes....

buddy that is funnier than $#!T. I laughed so hard I owe you a 6 pack....PM me your address and your favorite ( american...yeah i know it probably taste like goat *** to you ) malt brew....Merry Christmas...it will be coming by some sort of post.....Ho Ho Ho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back