Stop moaning Lucky!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Depends on the scale, complexity and time available. I was quite surprised with the Marauder, which I bought 3 weeks ago. It was a relatively quick build, I'd guess about 60 hours to it's present state.
The other 1/32nd scale ones were built between 18 and 22 years ago, so I honestly can't remember.

Some lovely builds, that emil erich look great! Love your weathering techniques. :thumbright:

Are we allowed post jets???

Don't know, but I did! Only got two and a half anyway - Phantom, part built Buccaneer, and an almost finished 1/32nd Tornado F3 (converted from F2). That one IS big!
Thanks for all your kind comments guys. You should be seeing some of these models in their final state, with 'set dressing', in the diorama guide, which is progressing well. Hopefully, it should be completed, with photos, sketches and lists etc., before Christmas. Fingers crossed!
Quick question, as a separate 'publication', does anyone think that a BASIC guide to brush-painting (with Humbrol enamels) would be useful? I did one for Rochie, and could post it if required. maybe he can pass comment on its usefulness, or otherwise!!!
Terry.

Some lovely builds, that emil erich look great! Love your weathering techniques. :thumbright:

Are we allowed post jets???

you can post anything just as long as it not raceist or inaporpriate

A great collection Terry.Cool. :D :D :D :D

Concerning the posting jets.Of course these are allowed because it is a modelling section.Therefore you can find some pics of dioramas and tanks for example.There is a modern aviation section in the foreum so it can be a great addition to the one.

BUT PLEASE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES BEFORE POSTING.THE WIDTH OF 830 PIXELS IS ENOUGH TO DISPLAY THEM ON SCREEN FULLY !!!

Oh, it's definitely a recognized and revered art form, one only has to look at the Moan a Lisa, the exquisite art from Moanet, and so on, and then there's such things as photo- moantage........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back