'Stores' for Matt

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
Jun 15, 2005
Deep in suburban Surrey
Thanks for the reminder - there are some of these I haven't even used yet! :lol:

Anyways - they are 'mostly' to scale, except maybe the Red Top and Firestreak...

Enjoy! :D

Stores.jpg

Neat.

I would have thought that you would have "modularized" various aux tanks or even weapon sighting systems like the sidewinder. And nothing from the 50s, 60s or 70s?

You have more work to do... :)

You said it...

The Red Top and Firestreak are 60's, but there are a hell of a lot more to make from around then - I have trouble finding good scale drawings too... :|

I bet. I like the 60s and 70s armaments. You should see if you can find one that makes use of the grid fins that the Russians dreamed up. They look so retro. Would look great on your MiG-25. Though I don't know if the -25 is realistically equipped with those types.

Have you done an Su-19? That would be a great one. Here are some of my suggestions:

Su-7
Su-25 Frogfoot
Mirage F.1
Saab Viggen
IAF Kfir
A-5 Vigilante with 4 underwing tanks :cool:
SEPECAT Jaguar
Su-15 Flagon :cool:

I new a P-3 driver who was intercepted numerous times off the easter coast of Russia by Su-15s. He had a great picture of two off his starboard wing. Looked just like our cold war intercepts, but just the reverse.

Here is my List - some of your suggestions have been bumped up the order because they were good! 8)

The List:

Panavia Tornado - Italy

Panavia Tornado - Luftwaffe

Chance Vought Corsair - more? USN, Marines, French, Argentinian..

Supermarine Scimitar

Kamov Ka-50

Sepecat Jaguar

Hawker Hurricane

Saab Viggen

Messerschmitt Bf-109E

Harrier GR-7

Gloster Meteor F-3

Gloster Meteor F-8

Supermarine Spitfire Mk1

Lockheed SR-71

Mikoyan MiG-25

Gloster Javelin

Focke-Wulf Fw-190A6

Eurofighter Typhoon

DH Sea Vixen

Avro Vulcan

Supermarine Swift

Avro Lancaster

Sukhoi Su-25

USCG HH-65A Dolphin

Sukhoi Su-7

Mirage F.1

IAI Kfir

A-5 Vigilante

Sukhoi Su-15

Can I assume in order of priority..top to bottom? :cool:

Me like.

Sukhoi Su-15 is an interesting airframe. Sukhoi made versions that were V/STOL for that F-104 like airframe. You can really tell where the Su-27 lineage came from. Can you imagine a 240+mph landing speed? Jesus that's like some of the US X-series lifting bodies!

Yes, to to bottom - I have added a P-38 Lightning since yesterday :)

I still want to shuffle the order slightly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back