Stupid Terroists. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D said:
What's the truth? That you're a lame *** little kid? Yes, that is the truth, P-38. Well done. Next you'll learn how to spell your own name.

Are you talking about his username? Because he spelt that wrong, unless he is a pilot of a Walther P38 or a HM Revenue Customs: Form P38(S) - Student employees.

I'm sure most of the regulars here havent got the PRIZE picture, who here hasn't got one?

Looma, just for you:

you_win_the_prize1.jpg

ROFL Gnomey!
And talking about the gas prize, from the picture it seems they're from MidEast and it's not that expensive there...

Gas, how the hell can it be gas. I can not get it. We call it fuel or petrol. Well we make fuel from gas and coal. SASOL and MOSGAS or PETRO SA as it is called now. MOSGAS is about 80 km away from my town. they were started in the Apartheid era to get fuel after we were sanctioned.

Well you guys sure as hell love that prize pic.:lol: :lol:

even worse is that you don't have the intellectual capacity to come up with another word for the accelerator, you just say "hit the gas" or call it the Gas pedal, no, it's a throttle or accelerator, one day some of you might even meet a 3rd pedal called a clutch, which you use in a "stick shift" car, good Lord you guys are clueless........

the lancaster kicks *** said:
even worse is that you don't have the intellectual capacity to come up with another word for the accelerator, you just say "hit the gas" or call it the Gas pedal, no, it's a throttle or accelerator, one day some of you might even meet a 3rd pedal called a clutch, which you use in a "stick shift" car, good Lord you guys are clueless........

:lol: :lol:

I think it's just P38 who is clueless.

we call it gas also but this is the land where men are men and the sheep aren't scared:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back