Stupid Terroists.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pbfoot said:
we call it gas also but this is the land where men are men and the sheep aren't scared:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We call it petrol and clutch. If you want to say here drive faster you say; "sit voet in die hoek", translated, put your foot in the corner or give some more petrol. Petrol stands for petroleum.

You Americans are weird, you call stuff strange names, but why should everything be just like I do it. You say horn we say hooter. I will give that to you guys but why F and not C and why feet and not meters and km?

English here is American English so most of the people here call it gas, with a mispronunciation.. they say ga-as

Gnomey, u need to let off on stealing my thunder with the prize giving.... Thats my bag....

And from one American to all u fu*ked up furry foreigners, kiss my red white and blue @ss.... We rule the world, so u should be copying US, not the other way around....

And why the fu*k would u call a cigarette a fag is beyond me...

ah-hem les, if you don't mind, it's our language, we invented it, you just got it all wrong and removed silent letters by pronouncing absolutely every single letter, gas? what the hell's that? a sidewalk? what, couldn't you guys find the pavement? and why the hell do you call them pants? they're trousers, pants are what you wear under your trousers ;) i'll let one of my favourite groups the streets take over from here.....

Attachments

• Two Nations.wma
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
Well done lanc. There you are defending the correctness of our glorious language and then go and use a bunch of illiterate, talentless chavs with approximately 1 GCSE between them all to illustrate the fact. Great work ;) :rolleyes:

lesofprimus said:
Gnomey, u need to let off on stealing my thunder with the prize giving.... Thats my bag....

And from one American to all u fu*ked up furry foreigners, kiss my red white and blue @ss.... We rule the world, so u should be copying US, not the other way around....

And why the fu*k would u call a cigarette a fag is beyond me...

Right on Les! And why do the British call Cigarettes fags?

Henk said:
Ag Les you can kiss my Proudly South African @ss. You guys are to stupid to think of better things to cal "normal" stuff

Oh god Henk! Bail out while you can! There is probably going to be some whoop-*** from Les!:lol:

Everyone get down!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back