Susan Atkins (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So where was her compassion on that infamous night 40 years ago? I say no, she should remain in prison until death.

So it should be!!The life of an unborn or child in the eyes of God means more in it's innocence than hers as far as I am concerned.

She's suppose to have another parole hearing next month, the board and those victim's family members should all say to her in unison...

"Look, bitch, WE don't care a thing about you. You're going to die and there's nothing you can do about it."

That is what she confessed to saying to Sharon Tate just before killing her.

I love how they always seem to play the "I've reformed and become a born-again Christian" sympathy card. If that were true, then they'd realize that God does forgive if we repent and ask for it, but we still have to face man's laws as well. Lock her cell and flush the key.

Good. At least the folks in Sacramento have some sense. I have grown a little tired of "showing compassion" for the dregs of society. Do the crime, do the time. If life is the sentence, then we can let you out once you are in a nice pine box.

Susan "Sadie" Atkins has terminal brain cancer and some say she should be given a compassionate release...

Ex-Manson follower dying, seeks release from prison

So where was her compassion on that infamous night 40 years ago? I say no, she should remain in prison until death.

agreed - I still 'miss' sharon Tate, don't recall they gave her or her unborn child any compassion.

Amen to that! She was partly responsible for those murders, she should pay for it. I wonder though, if there would have been more compassionate feelings for her if say, she wrote a children's book or two, talking about the dangers of cults and murders, like say, eh what was that guy's name, Dukie Williams.
I mean, a criminal writing children's books can't be that violent, "right." :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back