I really miss my Olympus gear, and like you, I would have loved a digital back kit.
Here's my stuff, which I used for 30 years.
View attachment 684706
I pulled my old Olympus equipment out this weekend and went trough it so here it is:
OM-2S Program (Spot Program for you guys in Europe) with a power winder, power bounce flash bracket and two T-32 flashes. I used this setup when I was taking pictures of my kids doings in large rooms such as gyms of auditoriums. In the first picture it has a Zuiko 50mm f1.4 and in the second picture a Vivitar 28mm to 200mm
f3.5 to f5.3 zoom
My second OM-2S body with a Zuiko 50mm f1.4 lens. These OM-2S's were my favorites and I used the he!! out of them.
Two OM-10's, both with Zuiko 50mm f1.8 lenses. The first is my first 35mm SLR I bought used when I was in collage when I stepped up from using a Vivitar 110. Big improvement!
The second one is equipped with a manual shutter speed adapter. I bought it shortly after collage so I could run two different film ASA's when visiting museums. I shot a lot of rolls of 1000 and 1600 speed film in this one.
My pristine OM-1. I bought it totally refurbished with new real leather on the body and a Zuiko 50mm f1.4. Unfortunately I didn't get to use this one that much because it wasn't too much later that I went to digital because film was getting just too expensive, but I did get play around with it some using various filters and really came to love using it. There is nothing like the sound of the clockwork shutter.
The Zuiko 55mm f1.2 lens that I have been playing around with on my DLSR and Mirrorless cameras lately. The lens glass actually was made with thorium and IS radioactive. I checked it out with my Giger counter and it does set it off.
Soligor Wide Auto 28mm f2.8 and Vivitar 135mm f2.8 Telephoto that still has the micro 4/3 convertor on it from a couple of weeks ago.
On top is a Vivitar 28mm to 200mm f3.5 to f5.3 Macro Focusing Zoom. I caried this lens on one of the OM-2S's around in my work truck for years.
Bottom is a Vivatar 75mm to 200mm zoom I bought right out of collage for my first OM-10
Cambron 38mm to 95mm Wide Telephoto and a couple of 2x converters
Olympus Varimagni Finder. This neat little thing clips onto the viewfinder letting you look into it at various angles and also magnifies the vies with a flip of a lever
A couple of more flashes. A T-20 I used before I had the T-32's and a Vivitar Auto Thyrister 3700 I used before I had the T-20.
Some various flash accessories
And last a accessory focusing screen and a couple of viewfinder eye cups
There is also a couple of after market lenses I know I have but wasn't able to locate for the pictures, a 20mm wide angle and a 300mm zoom