Steph's pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

le_steph40

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 18, 2011
Montech
www.facebook.com
Hello,
I open this thread to share with you some parts of my life... No specific themes but only pics taken at the place I live, on holidays or at my home province (Les Landes in the South-West of France at the edge of Atlantic)...
To start, 2 photos taken last month during an evening meal on the terrace with friends. I thought the light was exceptional at these 2 moments spaced less than 10 minutes apart.
IMG_20230506_205328.jpgIMG_20230506_210153.jpg
:)

Nice pics Steph. Really wish you would make them bigger.
Thanks Andy, I reduced them because I thought that it should not exceed a certain size for the photos. I have them "unreduced" but I don't know if I can post them as is...
The first twos photos on my first post above are not reduced (I forgot to do it). :rolleyes:😁
If I have permission, I will edit my post with the unreduced photos :)

Thanks Andy, I reduced them because I thought that it should not exceed a certain size for the photos. I have them "unreduced" but I don't know if I can post them as is...
The first twos photos on my first post above are not reduced (I forgot to do it). :rolleyes:😁
If I have permission, I will edit my post with the unreduced photos :)

I usually post my pics at 1000 pixels width with no issues.

Only just come across this thread Steph. I love you pics and when looking at the last post of the beach shots, I thought how cold that Atlantic water would have been to swim in but then remembered that I has swum in it at San Sebastian just over the boarder when on holiday in September 2016. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back