The Travels of Tel's Tin Tent.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great! Many thanks. I have B/W views of fwd fuselage from mid wing. Somewhere on my computer I have a video Allen took when he went to Parham about ten years ago, but the glass made details difficult. Apparently his father sent no photos home.

A minor request Terry. If the Tin Tent should again travel to Parham Field next year, would it be possible to make some more complete shots of the B-17G "Lady Velma" model which is in a display case? A model club member, Allen Perret, unfortunately now deceased, had begun a flying model of that model because his father, Warren Perret, was the bombardier. I have the two shots you posted from your previous trip. My request is because I have the plans, parts and pieces which Allen started and I told his younger brother and family of my intent to finish and fly the model. As I recall from your descriptions of the Parham museum, the exhibits were very crowded, restricting good photography. Anything of markings of the rear half would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back