T Bolts Pics (1 Viewer)

:thumbright:
 
Nice bit of brick laying Glenn, hope you can get the top soil in in time for a late spring planting. :D
 
Beautiful scenery, but also a little bit scary!!! At least, for me!

About that bridge, was it possible to bring it down with explosives?
 
The planting bed between the walls has been finished and is ready for planting.
That's the product of a whole lot of shoveling. 5 pickup truck loads of topsoil and compost shoveled first from the truck to a lawn tractor cart, then from the cart to the planting bed to make up a depth of about 9". There's room for another 3" but that's enough for now. I had to go back to work get some rest.
:lol:

20230410_130607.jpg
 
My muscles are aching just reading that.
 
I have a bunch of seedlings started in the basement under a grow light.
Right now I have several types of tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, pak choi, pea pod, and basil. We already have asparagus just out of sight to the right of the picture and we will be getting other things when its time to plant in 3 or 4 weeks
 
Love the Chev pickup!
 
Had a thought though, any critters your way that may take a liking to your nice fresh produce. :D
I've been growing tomatoes and cucumbers in bins on the driveway for a couple of years now and nothing had bothered them. ' m worried about the new stuff now, especially the peppers. I might have to make chicken wire cages to protect them.

Love the Chev pickup!

Thanks! 73 years old and still hauling loads of sand and topsoil. More pictures of it on page 9.
 
:reindeer:It's that time of year! :reindeer:

I put 1250 lights on it this year!

1000009185.jpg
 
Good one Glenn!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back