Tamiya 1:48 Nakajima A6M2-N Kit #61016

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Main float officially attached, ladder posing. I was surprised that the float laid down so easily as there was a bit of play. More surprised when I placed everything on the trolley and the wing wing tips were the same height. The thin red stripes on the float are to align with the wooden trolley uprights to make sure the aircraft was balanced. They will be aligned for the final photos

IMG_3994.JPG
 
Many thanks. I manged to attach the broken antenna, first using tube glue and when that set up, I rubbed super thin CA along the antenna using a toothpick. Its not perfect but as close as I can get it. It set over night and after just checking, I have confidence to attach antenna wire. Finals shortly
 
Donesies. First off I would like to give a huge thank you to Jesse Viking1066 Viking1066 for gifting this to me. Thanks to everyone who popped in, offered comments or just had a brief shufti.

IMG_4002.JPG


IMG_4003.JPG


IMG_4005.JPG


IMG_4006.JPG

​
As mentioned in the beginning, I only built this here for Jesse to see and now its back to where I now build to start my next project.....adios
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back